Thursday, May 10, 2007

Guiliani & Holy Communion

Rudy Giuliani has a big problem! He truly believes that the Pope has "no say" on what he chooses to do in reference to taking Holy Communion, despite the fact he has excommunicated himself with his noxious abortion-loving behavior. Rudy says that the Pope is irrelevant to his private decisions which he claims, "are between my God, myself and any spiritual director."

If Rudy has a spiritual director, it must be a non-Catholic! Perhaps he is being spiritually directed by some sort of channeled "spirit" coming through a guru at a carnival. Obviously, this "spiritual director" has told Rudy that "killing babies is cool and supported the baby-killing movement will get you elected."

Meanwhile, Satan is preparing the place Rudy will have in Hell, if he is unable to repent before his time is up. I hope Rudy G. is able to live to a ripe old age & really have time to think about his activities in supporting the slaughter, commerce and trafficking of unborn babies and their body parts.

How in the world can these politician Katholicks think that they can call themselves Catholic but not believe in anything the Church teaches. Hey, guys! Why don't you just start your own religion reflecting your beliefs.

Oh. Uuuum, my bad! Sorry. I just realized my silly mistake: There is already a religion that preaches everything these politicians believe: Secular Humanism. Here's the Creed:

I am the God Almighty, creator of my own existence. I believe in One Lord:me, myself and I. I believe in my rights to do as I please without regard to the pain I cause others around me. I believe in catering to every whim, be it sensible or not. I believe in indulging every appetite even if it means debasing myself or others. Others exist to benefit me, assist me and serve me. If Others do not do so, they are expendable. I believe in my right to lie, cheat, steal and kill, if it helps my cause. I believe there are no consequences to my behavior and if it appears that there are, I will blame Others. I demand respect yet give Others none. I demand all that is my right. Others have no rights than the ones I decide to grant, if it behooves me and my agendas. Sin is a creation of others and has nothing to do with me. I believe all behavior, activities and undertakings of mine are fine because it feels like it is. I will do as I please and I will not succumb to death unless I feel like it, in which case I will commit suicide, which is fine. There is only Heaven waiting for me, because I said so. Amen.

No comments: